The Javascript provides Envision session management in a web context.
CCA Extension Payments FAQ

What forms of payment can I use?

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA, and Electronic Check (e-check).

What is E-check?

Electronic check (e-check) allows you to pay your bill by authorizing a direct debit to your personal checking account. The account must be with a U.S. bank. E-check payments cannot be made from international bank accounts.

Can I make e-check payments from accounts other than checking (i.e., savings, money market)?

You’ll need to check with your financial institution. E-check payments can be processed only from accounts that allow ACH direct debit withdrawals.

Please note that if an e-check transaction is returned unpaid for any reason (including but not limited to invalid routing or account numbers, and insufficient funds), you will be assessed a $25 returned item charge.

What other options are there if I don’t wish to pay online?

You may download, print, and complete the CCA Extension registration form (PDF) to register for courses by fax, 510.594.3771, or mail to Office of Special Programs, CCA, 5212 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94618.

You may call us at 510.594.3710 to register by phone.

What if my registration is blocked by a hold?

You'll need to check the WebAdvisor Holds screen for specific information regarding the hold. You will need to contact the office listed for the hold type.

All holds must be cleared in order to register for classes.

Will a hold placed for past due tuition be removed automatically if I have made my tuition payment online?

No. Making a tuition payment online will not automatically remove a hold placed by Student Accounts. You will need to contact the Student Accounts Office to have the hold removed: 510.594.3646/3703 (Oakland), 415.703.9578/9582 (San Francisco), . Their office hours are 8 AM–4:30 PM, Monday–Friday.

What if my transaction doesn’t go through?

Please call the Office of Special Programs at 510.594.3710 or email . Our office hours are 8:30 AM – 5 PM, Monday-Friday.

Will I receive a confirmation of my payment?

Yes. You will be provided a confirmation number at the end of the transaction. This confirmation number and your credit card or bank statement will provide confirmation of your payment. If you pay online, you can print your confirmation number using your browser’s print function. For online payments, an email with your confirmation number will also be sent to the email address you provided with your payment information.

Can I view my billing statement online?

Yes, you may access your billing statement through WebAdvisor.

How do I withdraw from an Extension course?

CCA Extension refund requests and course withdrawals must be made in writing. To obtain a refund of tuition a student must officially withdraw by written notice to the Office of CCA Extension, delivered in person, by fax, or via mail or email.

Fax: 510.594.3771
Phone: 510.594.3710
Address: CCA Extension, California College of the Arts, 5212 Broadway, Oakland CA 94618
Email: .

Students who wish to withdraw by fax must call the Office of CCA Extension to confirm transmission of their request for withdrawal and to receive a withdrawal confirmation number.

Failing to attend class or notifying the instructor alone does not constitute official withdrawal.

How are refunds processed for Extension courses?

Refunds cannot be processed online through WebAdvisor. They are handled by the Students Accounts Office, 510.594.3646/3703 (Oakland), 415.703.9578/9582 (San Francisco), . Their office hours are 8 AM–4:30 PM, Monday–Friday.

Please allow four weeks to process all refund requests.

View the CCA Extension Refund Policy here.

What happens if my course is canceled?

The college reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course or to change instructors. Courses may be canceled if the minimum enrollment is not met. The Dean of Special Programs makes the determination.

To lessen the chance a course is canceled, register as soon as possible. Decisions regarding course cancellations are usually made four days prior to the course start date.

If you are registered for a course that is canceled, you will be notified by phone, mail, or email. Students in canceled courses will receive a full refund of tuition and all applicable fees.

Can I purchase a gift certificate online?

Gift certificate may not be purchased online, please call the Office of Special Programs at 510.594.3710.

What is Official Payments Corporation?

CCA has contracted with Official Payments for the processing of credit card payments. Official Payments is the leading provider of electronic payment options for higher education institutions and federal, state and local government agencies. Official Payments processes electronic payments for 2,200+ counties, municipalities, and higher education institutions across all 50 states.

How is my information protected?

All data is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL v.3) 128-bit encryption between CCA's and Official Payments' servers. CCA does not store any sensitive credit card or banking information on its systems. Official Payments is PCI, FERPA, and GLB compliant. Their systems pass an annual 1,000-point check that is conducted by the IRS. The information gathered by CCA and Official Payments is private and will not be forwarded to anyone unless required by law.

Who do I contact if I have further questions?

You can reach the Office of Special Programs at 510.594.3710 or . Our office hours are 8:30 AM – 5 PM, Monday-Friday.